I'm currently located in the Nashville, TN, performing, recording and accompanying the very talented musicians of the Nashville area. I grew up in Alamo, Tennessee and joined the US Navy when I was 19-years-old. After serving for 9 years, I decided to attend Berklee College of Music. I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in performance and moved to Nashville to work with the best.
- Performed with general business bands: Dalton and the Sheriffs (2016-Present) and The White Jacket (2010-2013, over 200 shows)
- Pit orchestra drumset played for: The Rocky Horror Show (Oct., 2015) and Legally Blonde (Aug., 2015)
- Recorded and played for many projects and classes at Berklee:
- Been the drum technician for John Robinson, Abe Laboriel Jr., Harvey Mason, Terry Lynn Carrington, Aaron Spears, Antonio Sanchez, Dennis Chambers, John Roberts, Yoron Israel, and Billy Reimer.
- Traveled all over the world, to places such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, and Dubai, as wells as London, Paris, Venice, Florence, Pisa and Rome
- Studied with Von Baron, Steve Wilkes, Dave Dicenso, Henrique De Almeida, Casey Scheuerell, Ricardo Monson, Jackie Santos, James Murphy, and Neal Smith.